British Marque - how to subscribe

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
From: Doug Phillips <Douglas.W.Phillips@williams.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 08:40:24 -0400 (EDT)
A few folks asked for more information on the British Marque. Here it is:

The British Marque is a monthly "newspaper format" publication from Rhode
Island. It's relatively inexpensive to subscribe, I recall the price is under
$10. They will also publish your British Bar Club's newsletter, at no cost, if
your membership subscribes to the paper. Our local club distributes its news-
letter through the paper, and we simply include the cost of the subscription
as part of our annual dues. It's a good arrangement. They allow us to fax in
our newsletter and through the magic of fax boards its translated to newspaper
typeset fonts. They also publish our club photos at no cost. Much of the show
and club information relates to New England/Mid Atlantic region, but the
technical and general interest articles would appeal to a wider group.

Call (401) 766-4591 of you wish to subscribe. I have no connection with the
paper, other than I read it....and enjoy it. Best, -Doug
"Lethargy bordering on sloth remains the cornerstone of my restoration style"

        Doug Phillips (Douglas.W.Phillips@Williams.edu)
        1952 MG TD, Member, New England T Register (#11109) and Berkshire
        County British Motor Car Club / Williams College, Williamstown, MA