Book reviews...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Book reviews...
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 13:02:45 -0400 (EDT)
I am considering some book purchases.  I'd appreciate opinions from those
who have, or have read, any of them.  I'm tired of $40 books that don't
prove very interesting.

Original Sprite and Midget, by Terry Horler, about $35.  (I am
particularly interested in the coverage on bugeyes)

Healey, the Handsome Brute, by Chris Harvey, about $40.

The Complete Car Modeller 1, 2nd Edit. by Gerald A. Wingrove. $40

The Complete Car Modeller 2, by Wingrove.  $30

Thanks,

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910