Re: Flasher on Midgets

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flasher on Midgets
From: smenzel@mti.wa.com (Sandro Menzel)
Date: Fri, 20 May 94 12:56:00 PDT
> On the '69s anyway, the flasher is located in the center console
> close to the hazard switch.  If the hazard switch is going, the turn
> signals will not function. (Been there, done that)

Hazards? What hazards? Oh, you must have one of those 'modern' Midgets. On the
'66 model, hazards were not included. :)

Every now and then I spend a little time wondering how difficult it would be to
add hazards to my '66 but usually get distracted with something more pressing.

Take care.

Sandro Menzel      |  Network Administrator  | '73 Jensen-Healey
smenzel@mti.wa.com | Media Technologies, Inc |   '66 MG Midget