Turn/Park lights on M.G. B

To: @car.dis
Subject: Turn/Park lights on M.G. B
From: cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 94 09:41:03 EDT
HELP!
I am trying to determine what orientation the turn signal lights take
on an M.G. B.  I am converting my rubber bumber car to a rally style
car, and will be afixing the chrome bumper lights to the fenders.  This
required cutting away at the fenders, so it has to be right the first
time.  But does the short side of the lens go towards the grille or
the outside of the fender???  I have seen them both ways in all of the
parts books, even my M.G. book by Ian Penberthy is giving me mixed
signals.  Are there any purists out there who can help?
Also, I have the amber and white combination, but what color is for
parking, and what color is for signals?

Thanks!

Skip
Cusack@gumby.msd.ray.com