Myriad of questions ....

To: British Cars List <BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: Myriad of questions ....
From: John S Blenke <L5RJSB@IBIVM.IBMMAIL.COM>
Date: Fri, 27 May 94 08:49:57 EDT
Hello all,

     As arelatively new subscriber to this list, and a newby MGB owner,
I have a great number of posers about "my baby"...

1. Is there an archive for this mail list? (this would probably help to
   answer further questions below...)

2. Where can I obtain addresses for a) Local SCCA  b)Victoria British,
   Roadster Factory,British Frame & Engine, etc. catalog mailing addresses
   or 800 numbers. c) Local MG clubs here in FL.

3. Tyre advice...presently I'm runing Dunlop Radials (with tubes!) and I
   need to replace my two front tires.  Are tubes mandatory/recommended?

4. I plan to take an extended "Roadtrip" to Kentucky next week (2000 mi. RT)
   Any advice?

5. While I have no major rust, here in Florida, it's a constant battle with
   traces of rust discoloration around fittings, and attach points...any
   ideas on combating this beyond Naval Jelly?

   By the way, "my baby" is white '77 MGB in fairly good condition.  Last
   weekend my sons and I replaced every rubber bushing in the front end,
   and the steering and handling has tightened up nicely. I can see now
   why every British car is a project, but thats what I was looking for...:)

John Blenke
Level Five Research
Indialantic, Florida