Pressure

To: MIKE@twinpeaks.prc.com
Subject: Pressure
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 27 May 1994 11:34:14 -0400 (EDT)
Mike,

I always felt that the range given was a hot versus cold range for all
intentions. THhat's about how they run - 60 on start up or a little more,
and down to 40 on a hot high speed run.

At idle you might only get 15-20, but that's normal.

What's your TEMP gauge doing ? When my Spitfire wasn't cooling well the
oil pressure on the highway went donw to 30 at 2500 RPM !

 On temp, running well with good timimg it'sa healthy 55.

Other stuff, like timing, will cause a hot running temp and effect oil
pressure too, as you know.

The six I've driven in hot weathe on the highway were getting 45-50 with
te TEMP gauge creeping past the centre mark.

Hope this helps.

Chris