Vintage at Mosport

To: (British Cars)british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Vintage at Mosport
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 1994 13:47:38
At long last, after numerous hours of fabricating, tweaking, cleaning,
and greasing, the car is ready. Now that it's got a new roll bar, steering
wheel, and seat position, I can actuallly fit sungly into the cockpit, like
the proverbial glove. Sunday, I was able to strap myself in for the first
time.

Tomorrow, I'm off to Canada to drive my first race. The venue is Mosport, of
CanAm fame of olde, complete with CanAm cars as this years feature.
Hopefully, the high winds and rain that blew through yesterday will be
followed by weather of better favor. If any of you Toronto area folk are
coming to Mosport this weekend, look for my light blue Bugeye, #91, and stop
and say hello.

Hi-Ho, rejoice ye Scions of Lucas, I'm off, to propel this wee child of
Abingdon through it's paces, and revel in the deed.

      Roger -Wayward Sports Car Racing- Garnett