Bugeye Seat Foams

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Bugeye Seat Foams
From: Andrews Peter F <andrewpf%geds@mhsgate.salem.ge.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 94 15:28:59 EST
Keith Jackson at Motorhead Ltd. is in the process of making an order to
England which will include Bugeye seat foams.  These have been
unobtainable (as far as I have been able to determine) in the past.  He
quoted me $55 each.  Mine look like good candidates for mouse nests so
I'll probably get a couple.  I did ask if they were the proper
honeycombed foams and he said that was his understanding.

He is checking on hardtop latches for me; they were advertised as
available...

I have no financial interest in Motorhead.  They have been honest and
forthcoming in my previous dealings with them.  Their number is
703-527-3140.

Pete Andrews                    1959 AH Sprite Mk1  AN5L/18575
andrews_pf@salem.ge.com         1961 AH Sprite MK1  AN5L/44591