Re: T-Shirt order

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, RGS03%ALBNYDH2.bitnet@UACSC2.ALBANY.EDU
Subject: Re: T-Shirt order
From: pwv@tc.fluke.com (Pat Vilbrandt)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 11:26:18 PDT
Rik Schlierer wrote:
> Jody, We didn't misunderstand. At least I didn't. I knew you were
> just looking for a few more people to have enough for a minimum order.
> Judging from the response, I'd say there's sufficient interest to
> justify another order.
>
> So the question to the list is: Who is responsible for placing these
> orders, or at least, who did this in the past?

I was responsible for the arranging the original orders from Image Graphics.

> And does that person want to place another order?

No.  The reason being I'm going to be unavailable for most of the next 2
months traveling.  In fact, I'll be dropping off the list this week 'till
later in the summer.  So I wouldn't be able to coordinate another order.

> Where do we send our $$$?

As I mentioned, anyone & everyone can call Image Graphics directly if they
want to order a shirt, mug, mouse pad, cap, beer stein, jacket, whatever.
Image does have a $25 minimum order, which is why Jody Levine was wondering
if anyone wanted to pool orders.  (Everyone should note that Jody is in
Canada, with UPS's (in)famous reputation of delivery.  If anyone wants to
order something w/Jody, I would recommend that it be someone else from Canada.)

One more time:

                Image Graphics, Inc.
                201 South Three Notch Street,
                Andalusia, Alabama  36420
                1 205 222 4166
                1 205 222 1010
                1 205 222 6586 FAX/BBS

   Pat Vilbrandt      Fluke Corporation      Everett, Washington USA
   pwv@tc.fluke.COM or: { uunet, uw-beaver, sun, microsoft }!fluke!pwv