MGTD price ?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGTD price ?
From: craig mcdonald <crmcdona@nickel.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 1994 14:38:12 -0500 (EST)
I have a MGTD manufactured in 1952.  It's a restoration project that I
never got off the ground.  The car is all there, it runs, but needs
engine work, brake work, etc.  Probably has a bad rod from the sound.
There is rust on rear interior wheel wells, stow area for side panels,
along the bottom of the body and some on the frame.  Exterior body
(fenders, hood, doors, etc) are in pretty good shape, only a few minor
dents on the front fenders.  I've had it since 1981, and it has been
in my garage, next to the furnace, dry and warm.  What's a fair asking
price in today's market.  Has anyone sold/bought a similar car
recently?

Thanks for your information.

Craig McDonald