Re: Dividing the world

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dividing the world
From: dombey@plato.ds.boeing.com (John R Dombey)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 94 07:50:34 PDT
Scott "Don't anybody even THINK of mentioning Zuzu's petals" Fisher queries:

> So how's about it?  Or are the people on this list more likely
> to cry in the middle of Goldfinger, when Sean "No, Mr. Bond,
> I expect you to die!" Connery stuffs the DB5 into a warehouse wall?

My reaction is usually not one of sadness, (I've watched that scene plenty
of times...) but rather one of anger and loss.  (same with the esprit that
blows up in 'for your eyes only')  One more car I'll never have a chance to
own.  There's a limited supply, and these bozos write one off.  I guess I'm
more of an Old Yeller kind of guy.

BTW, Why Pierce Brosnan?  What happened to Timothy Dalton?  (on the other hand,
what's wrong with letting 007 age a bit and bringing back Sean Connery?)