DOT 3 et al...

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: DOT 3 et al...
From: atf@scammell.ecos.tne.oz.au (Arthur Freeman )
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 94 10:04:18 EST
Sorry to bomb the whole net, but I am not sure how many other contributors
there are from Oz.

I have been following the Brake Fluid thread with a lot of interest, and
perhaps even some amusement.

As far as I am aware, we do not have the bewildering range of brake fluids/
"rubber" seals etc available, and was wondering if any of the Oz guys knew
more than me (even any of the ladies - do not want to be accused of being
sexist!).

At the local parts shop (Bevic) they looked at me like someone from another
planet, when I asked for the Tannin based anti-freeze.

Anyone know what is happening here on these environmentally friendly bits,
and brake fluids in general?

Which are the better parts shops for these "advanced technology" goodies?

Look forward to a response,

Arthur (Telecom, Melbourne)