Hydraulic fittings/ UK parts houses

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (digest)
Subject: Hydraulic fittings/ UK parts houses
From: Curt Onstott <fungus@CSOS.ORST.EDU>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 1994 12:54:59 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings from Oregon,

The clutch pipe on my 70 midget runs through the battery box and was
consequently dissolved.  I put the remains of the old pipe under my car
and ordered a new one.  Unfortunately, I recieved a plastic clutch pipe
for a later midget.  I was unable to locate a new pipe and I dont have
the fittings from the old one.  (I think my landlord threw it away :( )

Anyway, I was finally able to locate one at Ron Hopkinsons in the UK.
What kind of fittings were on it?  On the subject of UK parts vendors, I
was wondering if I could get the names of a couple of other good ones.

Thanks!