MGB running warm?

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB running warm?
From: Flavius@learnlink.emory.edu (Steven R. Kopec)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 1994 15:40:00 EST
Well, the summer is upon us, and just having gotten my B running since
sometime in February, I'm wondering about the problems of keeping these
things cool in the summer.  This will be my first summer as an SOLer, and
am already experiencing some of the more fun aspects of owning a BritCar.
Does anyone have any ideas as to how to keep a B running cool, even in a SE
summer?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Steven

Steven R. Kopec              "Are you lonely, Are you lost?
flavius@learnlink.emory.edu   This voice console is a must...
skopec@unix.cc.emory.edu      I press execute..."  -Kate Bush
These opinions may be mine or they may not be...you decide.