GT6 for sale

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 for sale
From: ajvander@sunnyboy.edaco.ingr.com (Alain van der Heide)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 94 09:16:00 MDT
Those of you in the Denver-Boulder area of Colorado may be interested in
this.  Someone in my neighborhood (in the sleepy little burg of Niwot) is
selling a GT6+.  It's a butterscotch colo(u)r.  Not being a TR person, I
can't tell you whether or not it's original.  The dashboard is cracked
(no surprise), the seats looked basically okay.  The body looked good,
with the exception of some small paint chips.  Rocker panels looked solid.

I have NOT talked to the owner, so I have no idea about the mechanical
state.

The number is (303) 652-3687

- Alain

PS:  If anyone wants to go look at the car with me (or have me do a
preliminary look-see), give me a buzz.