You've owned a LBC too long....

To: british-cars@team.net
Subject: You've owned a LBC too long....
From: lrc@netcom.com (Henry O. Farad)
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 1994 13:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
Over the years of owning LBCs, I've grown accustomed to
knowing most of the LBCs in town.  Since I live on a busy
street (hwy 9), I'm used to giving people directions to
my house and their saying "Oh you have the yellow MGBGT<
I know where you live".  It occured to me that things had
gone a bit too far when I pulled into a parking lot, saw
a pretty MGB, and while I was looking at it realized that
I knew the owner.  All this at a shopping center 75 miles
from where I live.

--
-UUU-v^v^-||- Henry O. Farad / Larry Colen      lrc@netcom.COM
H:408-335-7505  W:408-774-2215                  lrc@red4est.felton.ca.us

"The only reason I'm riding a Harley-Davidson is because I have a shop that
repairs Harley-Davidsons.  If I didn't have this shop I'd be riding a Honda."
   -Sonny Barger