rotary spitfire

To: racefab@pms706.pms.ford.com
Subject: rotary spitfire
From: "Adam B. Cox" <adambcox@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 1994 09:51:18 -0400 (EDT)
I thought I'd forward this to the list.  Be it noted however, I do like
the idea of pistons in all of the cars I build.   -----> Greg Meboe

i have a triumph spitfire in which  we recently installed a carburated
mazda 12-A rotary engine. the car has NO rust and brnad new bodywork
(including mazda miata brg paint). it also has a new interior and lots of
other stuff. unfortuanately, the investment in the car exceeded my
original estimates :) and now i need to sell the car. if you are
interested just mail me. this spit will make a great play or racing machine.

adam
adambcox@phoenix.princeton.edu