Wolseley wiper arms

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Wolseley wiper arms
From: thart@csaadel.adl.csa.oz.au (Tracey Hart)
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 15:45:58 +0930 (CST)
The problem:

    The wipers on my Wolseley don't wipe properly.

Possible Causes

    The springs aren't strong enough to hold the blades on the windscreen
    The wiper arms are worn out
    ????

I've already tried changing the blades.  That resulted in "un-wiped" spots
on the driver and the passenger side, instead of just the drivers side.

Can anyone suggest a fix??  I've been trying to get hold of some "new"
wiper arms, but I'm having trouble.  Does anyone know where I can get
them?

By the way, it's a Wolseley 15/60 with push-on wiper arms.

Regards,

Tracey
(Adelaide, South Australia)