Red Stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Red Stuff
From: triumph@io.org
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 1994 12:24:34 -0400
Does anyone know what that special red "grease" is tha comes with brake
and clutch cylinders? You get a tiny little tube of it and then the
first time you clean it away to check something it's gone.

I don't want to use something that will damage to rubber, but I like
the idea of having a protective barrier there.  I have seen nothing that
spounds like it's made for this application in auto stores. Odd? Then
I phoned a few pros and they said they just use what comes with the
components too!

Randy ? Phil ? Anyone out there ? I seem to remember someone else
looking for this stuff and paying dealry for a larger amount.

Chris Ball
triumph@io.org