Looking for supplier

To: akgua!att!british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for supplier
From: tdm@akguc.att.com
Date: 7 Jul 94 18:24:00 GMT
A year or more ago I received a catalog from a company
called, "The Autoist", or "The Automobilist" or something
with an "ist" at the end.  The cover has a guy with a cap
and goggles on.  They had some parts for cars in the 20's,
30's and 40's.  I can't find the catalog and they had
replacement lenses for the tear drop fender (wing) lights
on my Bentley.  Anybody got a clue as to what I'm talking
about?!?  I need their phone number.  Thanks for the help-

Don Mathis
Bell Labs
Norcross, Georgia
404-798-3982 /O