Spit/GT6 chassis needed

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit/GT6 chassis needed
From: Dick Nyquist <dickn@hpspdbc.vid.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 94 15:04:44 PDT
Hello Spit persons...

I'm looking for a spare Spitfire or GT6 frame.

I want to set up a TRS suspension for the racecar. It
will take lots of modification and lots of time. but I
don't want to take the car off the track that long. So
I'd like to do it on an extra frame. Then, durring the
winter, swap the new frame into the car.

Anyone know of a spare frame in the northern California
area? Best years for my use would be 1966 to 1972.

Thanks/Dick Nyquist