Late News Flash for Bay Area SOLs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Late News Flash for Bay Area SOLs
From: sfisher@Corp.Megatest.COM (Scott Fisher)
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 1994 15:22:39 +0800
Two things:

1.  It's official: my last day here at Megatest.com is July 15th.
I'm trying to set up automatic forwarding of messages in case anyone
here forgets or replies to a very old message for some reason.  I am
getting other mail at SEFisher@aol.com and have been pleased to see
a few notes from some of you.

2.  Shel Hall is going to be in the Bay Area for the next couple of
weeks, and was wondering about the Hayward Britcars meet on July 17th.
He's also hoping for a get-together on this coming weekend -- that'd
be July 9 or 10.  I've proposed -- what else? -- afternoon tea at The
English Rose in San Carlos, on Laurel Street, time TBD.  Call me
evenings at (408) 736-3124 or reply by email (before the 15th) to see
what's shaking.

Kee Pint Ouch!

--Scott