TR4/4A/250 wanted

To: <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4/4A/250 wanted
From: <amace%sedofis@VM1.NYSED.GOV>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 94 14:47:45 EST
 NOTE: if you're not into Triumphs and/or are not in the New York/
 New Jersey/New England area, you may delete this message NOW.
=========================     FRAWLEY                  =======================

   A Mike Frawley called me from New Haven, CT. He is looking for a
   nice original or restored (not necessarily concours) TR4/4A/250.
   (He might consider a similar condition TR6, but he really
   prefers the earlier body style.) He is willing to spend up to
   $10,000, and he is willing to travel fair distances from the New
   Haven area to look at potential purchases.

   The caveat -- I only have a telephone number: (203) 387-3445. If
   you know of something and can call him cheaply, let him know
   directly.

   DISCLAIMER: I do not know this person; he was referred to me and
   other NY/NE Triumph club contacts by TRF. I'm just trying to
   help!

   Andy Mace