Lotsa Stuff

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Lotsa Stuff
From: fox@imagitex.com (Barry Fox)
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 09:48:50 EDT
1.  To Dave Lapham re shaving head on Healey;  make absolutely certain of
the amount to be removed.  Too much and you find the push rods are now too
long (been there, done that....its a long story, if anyone wants the gory
details, contact me directly)

2.  Nice to see Steve Oertwig on the list.  How is Herald?  Re the XJ6;
offer US $50.00 and hope they refuse  :^)

3.  Car for sale:    MGA   red with white interior, wire wheels
car is located in Hollis, NH    603-465-7542
>From a drive by inspection, the car appears to be in good shape and
all there.  I have no idea of price or other details.  I do not know this
person and have no pecuniary interest, etc, etc.

Cheers,

Barry Fox                fox@imagitex.com         65 TR4A        CT51681L
New England Triumphs