peculiar dip on my 'B

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: peculiar dip on my 'B
From: "Eric L. Christensen" <echrist1@firefly.prairienet.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 1994 08:55:56 -0500 (CDT)
Hello, folks. I am looking for advice on a noticable dip to one side on
my '74 B. Looking head-on, the driver's side seems a few centimetres
lower than the passenger. I had been aware of this before, but since the
front end was in need of rebuild, I assumed that would take care of it.
Well, I just finished the suspension and shocks, and it is still there!
Also, I had discovered that one of the springs was broken, but it was
the passenger side, so that wouldn't seem to account. Any ideas? is this
something I should seriously worry about?
     Thanks in advance,
                    ---Eric

       *** Eric Christensen ***
        Senior, Middle Eastern Studies                       _O_
        University of Illinois                                |<
        email: echrist@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu