AAUUGH! Another Vitesse!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net (british-cars@autox.team.net)
Subject: AAUUGH! Another Vitesse!
From: c340808@is6.mdc.com (Sharon Oblinger)
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 94 10:34:06 PDT
 Gawd I hate this when it happens. Here I am trying to restore a
'62 Vitesse and updating it slightly and I go and read a Recycler.
OF COURSE...there it is:
 VY RARE TRIUMPH
'68 Vitesse Roadster, 2L 6, xlnt orig cond,
no rust or accidents, unique & beaut, rcnt
ful srvc,  $3850  (213) 735-5568 (or 88, I think)

Well I'm too far involved to even think about buying this one but
I can go check it out for anyone that's interested. It'll give me
an excuse.

 This is a great open LBC for anyone with kids.

Email me directly as I get this list in digest form.

I just may go look at it anyway. AAAAUUUUGGHH!
--
 *** Sharon Oblinger ***
 * c340808@is6.mdc.com *