TOM BEATTY -TVR CANADA !!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TOM BEATTY -TVR CANADA !!
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 1994 09:27:09 -0400 (EDT)
Tom,

Save yourself a great deal of trouble on the testing for US cars .
It's a great big pain.

You'll be delighted to hear that there's a real TVR enthusiast just
minutes east of Metro Toronto who will find you a TVR, service it and
help you source parts. He owns several himself.

A year ago I met him at a photo shot for a magazine article comparing his TVR
(was it a 300M?) to my Healey and another TR6. The TR6 owner was Staurt
Beatty oddly enough.  I can't remember the other guys name.

BUT, for twenty bucks ....

Just kidding !!

CONTACT:

TVR CANADA
1973 Lawrence Ave. East
Scarborough, Ont.
M1R 3C3

Phone: (416) 752-7226

He's got the new TVR, used ones ready to drive away, sometimes has
project cars you can buy before he's done them, and a very good parts
service.

-----------------

Usual disclaimer, blah blah.

Good luck. The car I drove felt as if it should be on the track. Great
layout and feel. I could not believe that it had so much in common with
the TR6 drivetrain.

Contact me directly at : triumph@io.org or at work at (416) 751-8300 if
you have any questions or what me to look up the guys name. I haven't
seen him since, but (as my car was on the cover!) I do have a copy (or
two) of the magazine.

Chris Ball