TVR in Toronto

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TVR in Toronto
From: Christopher Ball <triumph@io.org>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 13:11:23 -0400 (EDT)
Well, my mail is being odd today and I have now tossed the address of the
chap who wanted the info on TRV America.

The owners name is John Wadman. The fellow I did the photo shot with is
Dave (NOT Mike!) Shannon. He's perhaps the #1 TVR enthusiast. Has a
lovely bronze '75 2500M which he let me drive, an early 5 litre Griffith
AND a 1991 S3 ! Oh man, some guys.

THere you 'ave it. Get your Canadian legal TVRs now, step right up...

Chris

(No, they aren't paying me and don't know I'm even doing this)