4 questions

Subject: 4 questions
From: Steve Jones <JONESS@WSUVM1.CSC.WSU.EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 94 12:48:06 PDT
Ok.  A few questions:

1.  My wire wheels on my '68 spitfire are wobbly.  Any suggestions on who in Or
egon or Washington can do a good job on them?

2.  The vacuum advance knob on the outside of the distributor.  I adjust it by
trial and error.  What is the real way?  Nothing in the manuals on this.

3.  My friend's '78 spitfire.  It goes into 2nd easily, 3rd and reverse with di
fficulty, and won't go into 1st or 4th.  Any easy solutions?  Was shifting fine
 prior to this.

4.  RE:  Christopher Ball on Healeys & Hookers (July 20).  I agree, but I think
 you mixed up the relationships.  Did you mean to say "a really good hooker vs
a marriage?"  I thought so.  That's why I named my car "the painted one."

I appreciate any help for my questions.

Steve