Attn: metro Detroit SOLers

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Attn: metro Detroit SOLers
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 13:19:40 EDT
Fellow fiends:

Any SOLers out there in metro Detroit planning on going to MIS for the Indy
race?  I won't be there on race day (wild horses couldn't drag me to MIS on
*race* day; once was enuf), but I'll be there tomorrow (Sat.) for time
trials, practice and the IROC race.  If you are there and you see a
dull-witted looking fellow with a wide brimmed white canvas hat and spindly
looking legs, say "hello" to him.  Likely, it will be me.  Regarding the
hat: I promise not to get this one stolen before I arrive (unlike the late
great "Castrol/Jaguar" hat; a hat that will live in infamy).  Heck, I may
even take the E-type.

Will "whad'ya mean, family life?" Zehring