Re: TD Differential ratio change?

To: Bob Hamilton <rhamilto@fox.nstn.ns.ca>
Subject: Re: TD Differential ratio change?
From: Chip Old <feold@umd5.umd.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 1994 22:36:57 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 30 Jul 1994, Bob Hamilton wrote:

>       I'll pass your message on to Art Hartling in Windsor, N.S. who owns
> the TD. Thanks for the detailed reply.

Glad I could help.  By the way, when my message came back to me I noticed
that some of the ratios were askew.  It's all because I spilled orange
juice in my keyboard several weeks ago.  Despite repeated cleaning,
several keys still don't work at all some of the time and give me doubles
the rest of the time.  Consequently I've got to do a lot of editing as I
type, and sometimes I miss the typos.

The "5" key is one of the afflicted keys.  Everywhere you see "5.1255" or
"4.8755" ratios in that earlier message, substitute 5.125 and 4.875.

Sigh.  Time for another round of keyboard surgery.  Where's that can of
engine flush...

Chip Old              1948 M.G. TC  TC6710  NEMGTR #2271
feold@umd5.umd.edu    1962 Triumph TR4  CT3154LO (daily transportation)