Minilite replicas

To: hentges@ssd.comm.mot.com
Subject: Minilite replicas
From: Mike Gigante <mg@cgl.citri.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 1994 12:20:38 +1000
Minilites are expensive, so few of those who would *love* to have a set
actually are prepared to pay for them. Here in Australia at least there
is an alternative - superlites from Performance Mags. I have a set on my
spridget racecar (13x7) for my radials/wets. They will basically make up
width and offset to suit. They have made *lots* of sets for spridgets as
there are at least 10 sets in our club!

They cost me approx A$140 or so (say US$110) and they shipped them over
with a week of my order.

I love em!

I have no association with the company except as a satisfied customer!

Mike