Searching UK addresses

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Searching UK addresses
From: Simon.Matthews@tiuk.ti.com
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 94 14:33:26 BST
I have some phone numbers and addresses, but before that, some reminiscences:

I went round the Reliant factory in Tamworth once, as a child. The father of
one of the other children in my school (or what ever group it was toured the
factory, I can't remember now) was the engineering director for Reliant. He
later went to Korea to help set up 'the Korean car project' as it was known
at the time.

Now, after the rambling, the numbers:

Beans Industries:
Hurst Lane
Tipton
DY4 9AD
021-521-2100
>From the post code, I assume they are close to Dudley, heart of the Black
Country.

Rew Robin
Workshop unit 12, Silverstone Circuit
Towster
NN12 8TN
0327-857903

I doubt either have even HEARD of email, let alone have an email address!