Nice Days / Short Ride

To: gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu
Subject: Nice Days / Short Ride
From: GNH.Wbst207V@xerox.com
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 1994 06:08:11 PDT
Ray Gibbons says:
<It is a spectacular day here, about 70 with a brilliant blue sky and
little fluffy white clouds, so I dug Kermit from his sleeping place at the
end of the garage.  He is basking in the sun outside; today is one day I
wished I lived farther from work.>

Ray, you cannot make the drive to work shorter but you sure can make
it *longer*!  On days like you describe, devise a route for Kermit of about
30 miles.  Take it on the way home, too!  You'll both love it!

George Haynes
1956 MGA, Dove Grey, live axle, soft top, Overdrive
1964 Spitfire Mk I... slowly being reassembled
1965 TR4A, BRG, IRS, Surrey Top, Overdrive... the next restoration