Chicago British Car Festiva

To: "British Cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Chicago British Car Festiva
From: "Rob Reilly" <reilly@admail.fnal.gov>
Date: 6 Sep 1994 16:36:02 -0600
                       Subject:                               Time:4:05 PM
  OFFICE MEMO          Chicago British Car Festival           Date:9/6/94
Probably a few on the brit-cars list will be able to make this, maybe one or
two on the jag list, so here it is:

The Chicago area British Car Festival will be Sunday Sept 11 at Oakton
Community College in Des Plaines, Illinois. 10 AM to 3PM. About 500-600 cars
expected, also parts and British food vendors, Highland dancers. Cost is $15 to
show a car, which pays for the cost of putting on the show.

The college is in the area bounded by Central Rd, Des Plaines River Rd, Golf
Rd, and Interstate 294. The cars will gather in the northeast parking lot.

Directions: Southbound I-294 get off at East River Road, south to Golf Rd, west
to the college
Northbound I-294 get off at westbound Dempster, then just past the southbound
on-ramp you make a sudden right on Rand Rd, then right (north) on Des Plaines
River Rd, right (east) on Golf Rd to the college.

Look for me with the red XK120 Fixed Head Coupe with whitewalls and fender
skirts.
Rob