RE: British Cars Digest #1353 Wed Falcon exhausts

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: British Cars Digest #1353 Wed Falcon exhausts
From: rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 94 07:45:12 EDT
Browsing through all the net mail I get
I kept reading about the Falcon exhaust, silly me
I thought you were all talking about a (please
excuse me) Ford Falcon. It appears that Falcon
is a manufacturer. This will teach me to read my mail
a little more carefully. I wonder do they make exhaust systems
for TVR or at least a header for the Ford Cortina GT?.
I am sure that I probably overlooked an address for Falcon
would someone be kind enough to re-post it.
The plates on my TVR OF 23 YEARS will be surrendered
this week to the DMV and let the RESTORATION BEGIN!!!!!!!
Maybe I will meet some of you at the TVR meet in New Jersey
is any one going.
Rolf