STUFF

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: STUFF
From: COSTICH_ALAN/HPATC1_01@i3125ent.atl.hp.com
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 94 11:18:00 -0400
Roland:

I think I have your lack of brake light problem
resolved. I will come and pick up the car and you
will never again have to worry about dim brake
lights!

Marcus Tooze:

I have two center consoles. Don't remember off hand
the condition of either. One is still in a car and I
know it has an auxillery gage in it (ammeter, I think)
I don't remember what else is in it, or not in it.
The other is sitting on top of the sand blasting
cabinet and has no radio blanking plate. It has
a grille for the speaker, but I don't think the speaker
is in it.

Alan