Thank you/Calipers

To: BRITISH-CARS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Thank you/Calipers
From: Colin Brace <BRACEC@A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 1994 12:37:00 -0500 (EST)
          Please allow me to thank everyone for your input on my turn signal
          woes. Someone (sorry, the message got deleted, I have a SACUL pc,
          who's motto is "King of the Info Highway", hmmm...) wrote about an
          updated flasher switch, any TRF/Moss/Rover?whatever part numbers on
          this? As much as I'd like to stay original, I DO want reliable
          turn-signals (If I want THAT, I should drive the Bimmer!). Thanks
          again.

          On painting the calipers - any rebuilts I've bought have been
          painted silver. No problems. Seen a new Datsun - oops- NISSAN
          300ZX? or a new Volkswagen 911? Sorry, Porch, darn! that's por-SHUH
          (only if you own one!), BMW M3 and others have "styled" calipers
          complete with different finishes, and these do some serious track
          time with their respective clubs.

          Hope this helps

          Colin Brace WA1KWA

          bracec@a1.mgh.harvard.edu