number crunchers, unite!

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: number crunchers, unite!
From: JWisland@aol.com
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 94 18:11:43 EDT
Two of you sent comments (one, with its own type!) on:

>> Found a '57 Nash Metropolitan (reportedly 1 of 1st Brit
>> imports to America - 11K made, est. 25K still on road).

_should_ have been

     100K made, est. 25K still on road

But, I found a '56 now too. (Perhaps, it was one of the mysterious ones.)

BTW, thought you'd enjoy:

(1)
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who are good at math and
those who are not.

(2)
There are two kinds of people in the world:  those who divide the world into
two kinds of people and those who don't.

In connection,

Judith Winter