Re: "...We happy few.."

To: cobra@cdc.hp.com, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "...We happy few.."
From: "TeriAnn Wakeman" <twakeman@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 12:37:35 -0700
In message <9409091623.AA24499@csx2282.cdc.hp.com> Roland Dudley writes:

> > But I am glad you remembered our founders.  One of them found me posting
> > about
> > my new TR3 in rec.autos and told me about this new mail list they had
> > going.
> >

> > TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
>
> This is the same TR3 that's, well, still "undergoing restoration"?
>
> Roland

I WAS driving it at the time.  Up till late Dec '89 when I was going to rebuld
the engine, front suspension and clean up the engine bay & interior a little.

It would be done now if The Engine room hadn't taken 7 months to rebuild the
engine AND if the body shop who replaced the floors, inner & outer sills had
bothered to trial fit the doors before welding & returning the car to me :*(

Yes its the same car.....

But I do seem to remember a certain someone talking about his nonrunning car for
ages. All he needed to do was get the brakes sorted out.

TeriAnn Wakeman        Large format photographers look at the world
twakeman@apple.com     upside down and backwards
LINK: TWAKEMAN
408-974-2344                         TR3A - TS75519L,
                       MGBGT - GHD4U149572G, Land Rover 109 - 164000561