*** MG Midget for Sale ***

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: *** MG Midget for Sale ***
From: aimee@fcmc.com (Aimee Gallagher (FCMC IR))
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 94 10:45:28 EDT

I am looking to sell my '76 anniversary addition
MG midget.  I just put a bunch of work into it and its
running great -- only 71,000 miles!

Original paint, new soft top, tonneau cover and regular cover.
Interior is in excellent condition - couple cracks in dash and
the carpets could be replaced.  Original radio (cassettee deck
in glove compartment).  Dent on front right fender.

New battery (May '94), new brake pads (May '94), replaced spark
plugs (september '93), new alternator (summer '92), 4 new tires
- spare is in excellent condition (summer '92), new starter (Fall '91),

I love this car but don't have the time to enjoy it.  I have owned it
since '91 and the person who owned it before me rarely used it - it
sat for about 3 years before I bought it and put a ton of work into it.

The car has been garaged during the winters and is now in Westchester
County New York.

I am asking $1,800.

Since I don't receive this bulletin, please E-mail me for more info
or if you would like to see the car.

Thanks!

- Aimee