Re: search for a Healey 3000

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati),
Subject: Re: search for a Healey 3000
From: wcwagner@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Bill Wagner Jr.)
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 1994 08:35:03 -0500
At 01:15 AM 9/15/94 -0600, british-cars@autox.team.net wrote:

>Date: Wed, 14 Sep 1994 07:55:31 -0500
>From: gpetrola@prairienet.org (Gregory Petrolati)
>Subject: search for a Healey 3000
>
>       SOL Brothers and Sisters,
>
>       One of the people i work with is seeking to recapture the halcyon
>       days of his youth. While in med school he drove an AH 3000 which
>       eventually was sold in favor of family responsibilities.
>
>       On severeal occasions the fellow has mentioned to me that he would
>       like to find another Healey. So here's the deal... If any of you
>       out in netlands run across an interesing example of the breed please
>       pas the word on to me. He will probably want a clean rust free car
>       that runs reasonably well. I'm not sure how much he would be willing
>       to spend or how far he would be willing to travel to get the car
>       but I promised to pass on all info that I get.
>
>       Thanks to you all for any asistance in advance.
>
>               Greg "Damn the checkbook balance... Full speed ahead..."
>
>                               gpetrola@firefly.prairienet.org

  Greg -
    I don't know if he's sold them, but Dave Young down in Springfield, IL
was selling all of his Healeys.  The last time I talked with him, someone
was coming to look and possibly buy.  This was about three weeks ago.
    Your friend might give him a call.  If his are gone, he may know of
others.  He runs Metric Wrench down there.  His work number is 217 789 4576.
Home phone is 217 546-6913.
    By the way, I couldn't figure out which was your real address.  You may
get two of these.
      Bill Wagner.

Bill Wagner Jr.        |'93 Mitsu Eclipse (DS) | wcwagner@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
University of Illinois |'67 Healey 3000 MK III | PHONE:  217 244 4136
CCSO Communications    |                       | FAX  :  217 333 9758
302 E John, Suite 1608 -------------------------
Champaign, IL  61820      These are my opinions and my opinions only!!!!!!