New member of the Family

To: fizzball@abingdon.sun.com
Subject: New member of the Family
From: lrc@netcom.com (Henry O. Farad)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 1994 11:00:53 -0700 (PDT)
Saturday, Melissa and I picked up her new car.   A '67 MG Midget
with folding hood and 1275.  It BRG and the body work is OK.
It does however run, after a fashion.  We towed it home,
but drove it the 200 yard from the pull out down the street
to the driveway.

the current project is getting the suspension back in order and
simultaneously converting from wire to disk wheels.   I don't
know off hand where my old 1/2 elliptic axle housing is.  We would
like to find one in the San Jose / Santa Cruz area relatively cheap.
We would not mind getting the diff, half shfts, brakes etc. to go
with it, but don't absolutely need them.

If you have leads on these, or any other nice suspension
goodies for spridgets...
Reply to either lrc@netcom.com  or mlk@red4est.felton.ca.us

--
-UUU-v^v^-||- Henry O. Farad / Larry Colen      lrc@netcom.COM