Moss Europe Catalogs

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Moss Europe Catalogs
From: Chris Kantarjiev <cak@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 1994 21:00:18 PDT
I sent Moss Europe a fax asking for some catalogs; as often seems to
happen, they misinterpreted my order and sent me (and charged me)
several that I didn't really want. I'd like to find them a good home
and recover at least part of my cost.

Thus, I have parts catalogs (and current price lists) for Spridgets and
squaretail Spitfires. Cover price is #2.50 each; their exorbitant
shipping charges more than double that, but I'll take whatever I can get.

The Moss Europe catalogs are quite nice, and use the original
manufacturer's part number scheme (which can be quite handy). Prices
are often considerably cheaper than what you get from a US-local
vendor, even after you include shipping and duty.

Send me some mail if you're interested.