Re: TVR Griffith Heat

To: Jerome Kaidor <jerry@tr2.com>
Subject: Re: TVR Griffith Heat
From: "W. Ray Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 10:41:03 -0400 (EDT)
What, you have windows?  And you want heat?  It is sad to see the
deterioration of a once proud automotive tradition.  That's probably why

*I* think the problem simply is that the car is too new, and has not yet
had time to develop holes in the floor.  If the floor is fibreglass, that
probably explains the problem; you may have to resort to a large hammer.
I contend that british cars are *supposed* to have holes in the floor, for
ventilation and drainage.  Once you have the holes in the floor, you can
keep the windows open, because any water that enters through the open
windows will simply run down your leg, through the holes, and out.  You
will be cold and wet, as you should be, and demisting will no longer be an
issue.

Ray Gibbons