TR6 engine availible in the Detriot area.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 engine availible in the Detriot area.
From: William Hartwell Woodruff <woodruff@engin.umich.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 1994 13:10:32 +0100
        I have a 74? TR6 engine availble.  I'd say the best description is that
its a "long block" with
a flywheel and oil pan.  I've had the head off and the cylinder bores look
really good.  I got the engine
as part of a trade with MJB.  It was supposed to donate its crank to my
spit/GT6, but I have since
been able to work out a deal with fellow sol'er oscar urzua-macia for the items
necessary to stroke my
GT6 engine.  If anyone is interested, drop me a line.  I'd really like to get
it out of my limited garage space.

William Woodruff                                Woodruff@engin.umich.edu
Ann Arbor, MI