Kites, Bugs and Glass

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Kites, Bugs and Glass
From: laplante@unirsvl.rsvl.unisys.com (Bryan LaPlante x7140)
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 16:59:35 GMT
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 11:57:02 EDT
From: laplante@unirsvl.rsvl.unisys.com (Bryan G. LaPlante)
To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB - Seeking Seats & Master Cyl

Hi, I have a '67 MGB which could use reuphostery of the seats.  Thinking
about safety a bit, I'm thinking about getting a latter (with headrest)
set of seats in any condition since the frame is the important part and
I'd like to know if anyone has a pair of beat seats?

Also, driving around in a car with single master brake cylinder and a
very ineffective handbrake worries me a bit.  Unfortunately the late dual
master cylinder is pretty pricy.  Anyone have one for sale?

Bryan G. LaPlante,  laplante@rsvl.unisys.com
Unisys
Roseville, Minnesota