Re: TR7 4 Sale-Stowe BritInvasion

To: Bwfox@aol.com
Subject: Re: TR7 4 Sale-Stowe BritInvasion
From: Ken Streeter <streeter@sanders.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 1994 17:19:40 -0400
 You write:

Spotted at a used car lot in Brookline, NH:

1980 TR7 Roadster    color purple/burgundy/dark red, black
top-aftermarket chrome wheels.  Price on window was USD2495.   Call
603-672-2901

I went and looked at an '80 TR7 in Brookline, NH about 2 months ago,
that sounds alot like this one.  At that time, it was for sale by
owner, rather than being on a used car lot.  (It may still be owned
by the person who had it when I saw it, although he was in quite a
hurry to get rid of it, as his wife just got load off from DEC, and
he was looking for $). If people are interested in it, I probably
still have detailed notes from my viewing.

--ken

Kenneth B. Streeter        | ARPA: streeter@sanders.com
Lockheed Sanders           | UUCP: ...!uunet!sanders.com!streeter
PTP2-A001                  |
65 River Road              | Voice: (603) 885-9604
Hudson, NH 03051           | Fax:   (603) 885-0631