Re: Quiz: Should You Own A Briti

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Quiz: Should You Own A Briti
From: MAPPEAL@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 08:42:54 EDT
<4.  When buying your new car, you make your purchasing decision:
<C.  Because when you see the car, your arms start shaking and <your
<knees get weak and you know that if you don't have THAT car, you
<will never be able to function as a fulfilled human being.

You really understand the sick mind of the LBC owner 8^)
When I went to test drive my potential very own lbc, my potential
(and now very own) husband said, "Don't take your checkbook" and
I answered sweetly, "Don't worry, I won't" as I patted my breast pocket
to make sure my checkbook  _ was_ there.  It was love at first sight,
reinforced by the smooth ride, so I committed myself.
The car hasn't let me down, either.

Nancy T.
Bethesda MD