RE:Out of The Woodwork NJ

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Out of The Woodwork NJ
From: rolf@star.inst.bnl.gov
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 94 07:58:33 EDT
Hello net:
I plan on going to the annual TVR Car Club
 out of the Woodwork meet in Somerset New Jersey
Oct 9, is anyone else going?. I have been on the
net for some time now and have read many postings
of netter's meeting each other at the shows. My
question is how do you identify each other? Do you all
wear pocket protectors or is it the knarly wrists and
bugged out eys from the many hours spent stareing
at monitors and typeing responses on the keyboard.
Let me know so that I will know what to look for at
Woodwork ( I have all of the above afflictions)
I wont have my TVR there this year (dismembered)
Rolf